Spank or Treat!
Witches brew, nice and hot,
Bubbles in my melting pot;
Eye of newt, hair of dog,
Wing of bat and tongue of frog….Eeeah-heeheeheeheeh! (<–Old crone cackle, just in case you don’t recognize it.)
Hello, kiddies! Guess what time of year it is? That’s right. It’s SPANK OR TREAT time! Set your calendar and whet your free story and spanking appetites, because there’s going to be plenty of both! As always, prizes will be awarded among the participants and all you have to do to enter to win is comment on each author’s blog. Not only will this enter you to win in the big prizes (listed below), but you’ll be entered into each author’s individual prize contests as well. Like mine, for instance–I’ll be offering a $20 gift certificate to either Amazon or B&N, your choice–so send the kids to Grandma’s, switch off the phones and don’t forget that Domino’s delivers. You are not going to want to miss the red hot spanking going on here!
Read on for the official Spank or Treat prize list and rules, and I’ll see you all the weekend of the 25th-27th! 🙂
IF THE BROOMSTICK FITS, RIDE IT!!!
Do you like spanking stories, prizes, and Halloween? Do you miss the days when kids came to your door asking for candy, or when you were young enough to do the trick-or-treating? You’re in luck! Spank or Treat 2012 was so much fun that we’ve brought you a bigger and better collective short story extravaganza for 2013. It’s trick-or-treating for adults, and we do mean adults!
Want to become a Spank or Treat ambassador and earn an extra prize entry? See below!
Even better, participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
- Kindle Fire or Nook HD (winner’s choice)!
(donated by Blushing Books)
- $100 gift certificate to LazyDay
(donated by LazyDay Publishing)
- $50 gift certificate to Blushing Books
(donated by Blushing Books)
- $20 gift certificate to Amazon!
(donated by Stormy Night Publications)
- Custom-made Spank or Treat paddle*!
(donated by Blondie’s Place)
*Available to US and Canada participants only
- Six-month membership to Discipline and Desire!
(donated by Discipline and Desire)
- Book Bundle from Decadent Publishing
(Donated by Decadent Publishing)
- Pre-publication consultation of a manuscript up to 15K
(donated by Wizards in Publishing)
Plus, all Spank or Treaters are eligible for free books!
- Holding Hannah, by Maren Smith
Available to the first 50 participants!
- Love’s Reprise, by Cassandre Dayne, Lucy Felthouse, Olivia Starke, Kate Richards, and Anastasia Vitsky
- Coming to Terms, by Cara Bristol, Jade Cary, Alta Hensley, Celeste Jones, Sue Lyndon, Renee Rose, and Anastasia Vitsky
Available to ALL participants who complete the Spank or Treat 2013 challenge!
Many authors will also be offering a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right?
Here are the rules:
- Visit each blog between the Friday, October 25th and Sunday, October 27th to read the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if she has one.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
Deadline is midnight EDT (UTC -4) on October 27th!!
- If you successfully completed the Spankee Doodle, Love Spanks, or last year’s Spank or Treat 2012 challenge, you may add “VIP” to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Spank or Treat challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- Visit any of the participating blogs on Thursday, October 31st to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
Like these events? Want to support your friendly spanking fiction authors? Become a Spank or Treat Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes! To find out the details, send an email to ana_stasia2007 at yahoo dot com, with the subject line “Spank or Treat Ambassador”.
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit Anastasia Vitsky’s blog.
Tweet #spankortreat on Twitter!